1.Set up 6 cups in a circle.
2.Add red, yellow and blue water to 3 of the cups leaving a empty cup between each primary color.
3. Roll up a paper towel sticking one end in the color and the other in the empty cup.
4. Continue with each cup. (there with be two towels in each cup)
5. Watch the water color absorb up the towel and mix in the empty cup. ( The kiddos will think its magic!)
When doing this project, here are some questions you can ask the child?
- What colors are in the bag to begin with?
- What color do you think the two colors will make?
- What colors do you see? (ask when they are mixing the colors)