- Green and yellow watercolor paint
- Wide shallow bowl or pie plate
- Coffee filters
- Paper cups and bowls
- Pour watercolor paint into wide, shallow bowls. Dip the open end of a larger stack in yellow, pink, orange, blue, purple, etc.
- Remove, and let dry while stacked upside down. (Note: Coffee filters hold their shape best when dyed in a stack.)
- Separate dyed filters when dry. Fold 1 in half, and snip into fluted part every few inches. Trim snips into rounded petals. Unfold.
- Add pictures of kids to the center for a bulletin board.Add leaves, glitter, stencils and other crafts to make it personal.