- Green Construction paper
- Single hole punch (the larger the size of the hole the better)
- Multiple colors of tissue paper
- Glue stick
- Christmas Tree template
- Print our Christmas tree template and cut it out. Trace it onto green construction paper and cut the tree out.
- Punch holes on the tree using your hole punch. You can also use the larger shape punchers for scrapbooking.
- Cut strips of different colored tissue paper, and the cut the strips into small squares. You want the squares to be big enough to cover one of the punched holes. This is a great step to let your preschooler practice their scissor skills.
- Cover the back of the tree with glue .
- Have your child stick the tissue paper squares over the holes on the back of the tree.
- After it dries , hang your tree on the window.