- Fill 2 cups with water, add blue dye to one cup and yellow dye to the other.
- Put an empty cup in between them.
- Roll 2 paper towels.
- Place the end of one towel into the blue dye and one end of the other towel in the yellow dye.
- Bend both the towels and put the loose ends into the empty cup and watch the magic happen.
- As the coloured water is absorbed in the towel it makes its way up and then into the empty cup.
- The blue and yellow food dyes combine making green water.
Use other primary colors to make secondary colors and so on!